Diamond Ring

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! HE didn't give me one.....lol......lmao......such a misleading topic innit?....lol.....But no what I mean to say about diamond rings is that I DON'T WANT ONE.....again very misleading so let me clarify....yes I want to marry, God willing(Amen)....but no I don't want a big rock....a nice simple band will do, preferably white gold or platinum....and I will tell you why....sumtime last week, one of my co workers had us all on our knees, looking for the stone on her wedding ring(u see how I be leaving important gist out, lol)....she was in tears, went home to go look for it, came back after having not found it and the whole office was downcast....I get the sentiment behind it so I was very sad for her....but u see if he had given her a simple band in the first place.....there will be no blog will there.....lol.......


My topic should have been Diamond Ring and kids infact.......cos I know way too much people around me who are with child or just gave birth......my coworker just announced being with child yesterday(lol, I sound so proper, she is pregnant I mean).......not like its possible for me to be with child, except I am the virgin Mary reincarnated....but yo....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kids.....I want like 4 and then I want to adopt a whole bunch....lol(HE, if u read this...no need to run,lmao).......but hmmm kids are expensive to raise, so in other wards I'm telling God that I need to be a billionaire to accomplish said task....

Thanks guys for ur comments, I really appreciate it......so you know what happened to me?.....HE...read the post yesterday.....o my gosh, I wan shit for pant(I was about to die) when he told me.....I was so embarrassed....I don't mind him seeing it, but I didn't think he was going to see it so soon......nways we good....I didn't doubt that we will be, u guys are my sounding board however, so I don't become one of those nagging girls, u know?

Boring class today, I was on fb the entire time.....and watch me get an A in that class......I swear I learn nothing from this skool, I have learnt so much from my job its amazing( just sucks that its unpaid,lol) but no complaints cos u know its almost over....hippeeeee.....speaking of which I brought some work home and I'm about to go pray(I'll gist u all abt it)....maybe if I am not so tired when I'm done so I can log in extra hrs.....I walked to skool today(lol, will tell u all about it tomorrow) that and my oyinbo girl look...should have taken a pic really......

goodnight folks........xxxxxx...yayyyy for first post in July

Comments

  1. AWWW HUNN WHY DO YOU SAY YOU HATE YOUR HAIR : (????....WHAT DO YOU PUT IN YOUR HAIR OR USUALLY DO WITH YOUR HAIR ON A DAILY BASES??...WE DEF WANT TO HELP YOU LOVE YOUR HAIR AND NOT HATE...BUT LEARN YOUR HAIR AND KNOW THAT IT IS PRETTY WE JUST GOTTA HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCTS THAT YOUR HAIR NEEDS...WE WANT TO SEE YOU HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE EVERYTIME YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE YOUR HAIR : )...EMAIL US IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A ONE-ON-ONE CONVOS ABOUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP.. taniawilliams18@yahoo.com...EMAIL AT ANYTIME HUNN!! KEEP IN TOUCH : )



    **YANTAN**

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Yan Tan...thanks girls....will def be emailing you cos i need help.....

    @OE....lol..... thanks love....appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. He read it?? What was He's reaction? I like how we are murdering English all because of He.

    All you ladies that say you don't want a rock. Don't get green eyed when you have a friend who'll be flaunting hers in the near future.

    I thought you said no laptop, how did you find a way around it?

    Everytime you mention how it sucks that it's unpaid, you just complained..[Unpaid, Complained..Rhymes]..just like when you broke your promise and made a new one...Hmm...Unpaid Intern *Raised Eyebrows*.

    Happy July 2nd.

    Ti-To

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comments are always a long thing sha. Oh well. I like commenting.

    Ti-To

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ti-To.....HE said, I am potraying him in a bad light....lol....he drives me crazy i tell ya.....lol@murdering english....I can't get green, since i dont even much like them....u get me?....I was on facebook on my ipod, but the chat never works on there I tell ya....lol@ Rhymes....u r a joker....why u raising eyebrow o? I am not complaining im just stating a fact....hehhehehe...

    Happy July 2nd to you too.....happens to be a special day too.....thanks love for commenting o, long is good.....at least i dont feel alone out here....thanks a million....muah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess d Phrase "Diamond is a girl's best friend" doesnt apply to u....dis post reminded me of my favorite musical movie Moulin Rouge...i was thinkin between 12 nd 19 kids...4rm one woman nd adopt d rest dat she cant handle...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol....No it doesn't.....plus i'm very careless with jewellry...the notion that it will mean more cos my husband gave it to me....sounds ridiculous to me....lol....12kids sound about right...lol....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts