Praise Thursday

Hi Guys. How are you doing? Hope your week went well. Mine was ok, tried not to sweat the small stuff you know and just kept busy. So i'm thinking about going to New York with the sis and my friends tomorrow, still thinking even tho i've made plans, but i know myself tonight i might think "Neefe you know you don't have money so you better sit your ass down". I guess we will find out on Monday what happens, in the meantime if you are in Newyork and surrounding parts send me an email nifemioyedele@hotmail.com yea!!!

Ok because i didn't do music last time, you get some extra songs today, still i encourage you to check out this POST. Enjoy


Kirk Franklin - He will take the pain away


The Winans - Count it all Joy


Smokie Norful - I Understand


Donald Lawrence - Back to Eden


Deitrick Haddon - Amen


Out of Eden - Now I Sing


Youthful Praise - Incredible God/ Incredible Praise


P.S I LOVE YOU

Comments

  1. oh Please go to NY and greet my family and my former flatmate for me...sob! Miss her already hehe

    I love these songs ive only just recently discovered JJ Hairston and Youthful Praise...such an amazing combo

    have a great weekend hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. Just finished our session exam.

    Great songs. 'He will take away all the pain' really spoke to me. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Taciturn Turned Talkative
    http://www.uononso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York, that's such a great place to visit. Please go and enjoy it OK? Thanks for sharing these lovely songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! been a while...hav fun in NY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @glamtings - heheheh hope you keep in touch still.iAgree and Thanks ma, hope you had a good weekend

    @Nonso - glad to hear that and you are welcome

    @Harry - They are awesome

    @Myne - it is so pretty and thank you so much, glad you like them

    @Fabulola - i'm good darling, how r u?

    @Fragilelooks - Thanks darling

    @My World - it has, hope you are good. Thanks ma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts