As seen on tumblr

Yesterday, i couldn't think of Praise Thursday.... I have things to be grateful for but so many things are currently overshadowing that.... Added to financial issues is now immigration issues, add that to not being able to connect to God, can't pray, can't sing, can't read my bible, can't focus my mind on him for more than two seconds, and i'm frustrated all over again. I was sure i won't be in this position this year again and i'm just irritated but somehow i have been able to smile, and i'm happy(well relatively) so i know i have a lot to be grateful for. I just don't feel "gratefuly" at the moment. Nways i saw this on my tumblr and i thot i will share.












"Sometimes we complain about the cross we bear not realizing that it’s preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot…"


I thought this was a powerful message, i still was not able to pick up my Bible or sing or anything but i know i'll get back there. Hopefully sooner than later. God Bless, have a blessed weekend.


P.S I LOVE YOU



Comments

  1. WOW! I luved this. I'm going to save this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ... now I'm gonna share this on FB ... Your best note ever! In my opinion.

    By d way ... u gotta take a look at that book ..pls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! A round of applause! This is my 1st time of reading your blog and honestly I am totally impressed! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poignant post Neefemi!! Just awesome! You'll be in my prayers. I also need to open my bible. I haven't done that this week at all..Per all that is going in your life, God is in control...

    So true and deep. Dang!! Thank you for sharing: "Sometimes we complain about the cross we bear not realizing that it’s preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot…"

    Have a blessed weekend too girl.. Hmmn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like it and it touched you guys. God Bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s I love u too, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...this is great..best post ever




    www.praiziswhatwedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mehn!!! This post is chilling! Thanks so much for sharing this- it IS a powerful message!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Prism - Glad and yes of course

    @Kunle - Thanks dear and will do, been so busy

    @Pizzaz - Thank you so much and welcome

    @Shade - Thanks darling

    @Just Toluwa - I'm glad and of course

    @Fomerly stealth - My pleasure

    @Bonnie - awww thanks ma

    @Ka'speaks - Thanks a lot

    @Adiya - Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a powerful message!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts