I'll be back

I miss you guys soooooooooooooo very much. I've been so busy. No sleep, no eating (my mum says i'm sure to be anorexic soon) and it just feels like there is not enough time in the day. I'm trying to manage anxiety/panic attacks and all i can keep thinking to myself is who sent me to school. The funny thing is, if and i'm praying its an 'if' still, i can't take classes this summer, i will miss it and be sad. In a twisted way i love it.

But nways, there is good news, hopeful news and there is bad news. The bad news i might not necessarily share but if you know me well enough i'm sure u will figure it out, i'm that easy to read. I have so much to tell you though. Bare with me till next weekend and you know i don't disappoint. Pray for me, i need it in more ways than one and take care of yourselves. Be blessed and safe

P.S I LOVE YOU
xxxxxx

Comments

  1. EEyyya... I know that feeling. This summer will be the first I wont be taking classes, but it really doesnt matter cos I have a 40hr/week internship to fill the time. sure thing! we'll be here waiting. Take all the time you need. May the Lord answer all our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog...

    http://theyoungradicals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. School is a love/hate relationship *sigh* Hope the bad news isn't so bad, and the good news is awesome!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel u with the school thing...take it easy dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pele...we're waiting. Whatever it is, u'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your update sweets. God is your strength..

    Shadenonconformist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just take it easy luv...you got this, but most of all you've got God and that's all that matters. Hugs!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  9. A day at a time.. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ese pupo guys, God's blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts