Its been too long

..... and i miss you so much and i am sorry.

I apologize a lot don't i? I do apologize though, and all i can say is that this girl has gotten mad lazy, i mean extremely lazy. I mean that has to be the only reason why i don't come on here to write as much as i want to. Honestly i am busy, i am trying to manage different somewhat conflicting projects - the entertainment industry and the professional/school of my life is strongly on opposite sides and most days i don't know what i want to do. I want to finish school, i want to be the minister of health, i want to have all the doctors in Nigeria take a freaking exam, so they stop killing folks in Nigeria (I know, i know, its harsh). I want to go to different countries each year for six months and start health care interventions that will run successful for years to come. On the other hand i want to be a media/entertainment mogul (very well behind the scenes btw) but in ways that will create jobs and make us comparable to the US and better. O add that to wanting to be a mother to ten kids (note that i didn't mention wife, God help me). Anyways, God is in control right? His will and only his will is what i want for my life.

On a lighter note, HI EVERYONE :). How you doing? What's the koko, like my mama will say. So the other day, i was mad at something my brother did and then my mum is trying to calm me down and all of a sudden she goes "How is *insert ex's name*" and i guess i smiled and laughed in reply and she goes "It still works".... This is a SHAME. Absolute shame.  :(

I was in DC this weekend and it was relaxing and just pretty chilled. I needed it, even though the drive to and fro nearly killed my back. Met up with old friends, made new friends (folks are mad talented men) and danced a little. So i met some of my younger friends, some of them my brothers friends who are just barely 21 and i think its just hilarious that they can now think to dance with me. Before now they wouldn't have dared to come near me to try dance, talk less grind on me. Hilarious.

So my cousin came over for the week and disrupted my life, i love her but i wanted to kill her as well. I spent a lot of time driving as well last week. My body hurts. But shout-out to accommodating friends. Spent the entire week at my friends house cos it was close to New York where she needed to be and he and his roommates were all kinds of awesome. Men that can cook yo. This my friend can cook and bake, o he baked me a birthday cake. Like it gives him so much pleasure to cook and he made drinks, the whole nine yards. In another life and time and maybe if i had met him before the ex, i will take him to my mom men.

So this setting P via DM on twitter. Hilarious stuff. I don't get it. But its fun seeing guys try.
Which reminds me, i am trying really hard to keep my circles seperate and its getting harder to do. Can we all just stay on our own lane? Why do we have to know each other?
Which reminds me, boys are devious, throw rocks at them. Ladies, i beg you please don't share the goodies with just any man o, please don't go and sleep with another woman's man and bring a curse on your head o, but what do i know? - Single and very Celibate.
But on another related tip, divorce is not a good look, however you want to look at it. I pray and hope we remember that, cos way too many people getting divorced at very young ages #NoKimKardashian

Difference between me and folks - I have never tried to be more than i am. I don't have any thing to use to even 'show/front' so when i hear that someone said this or said that, i wonder why. My best friend goes she is going to write a book about the real "Neefemi". Lol, i am looking forward to it.

I love TV shows. Which is not a good thing, because i spend too much time trying to catch up on shows, while i am studying.

So my friend asked me on Saturday if i was pregnant because i ate two times that day, Can you imagine people?
I was told that i was the "richest broke girl" they knew. I Love it. I am a very rich girl, because of the people around me and i am not talking monetary gifts. Let me give you an example, so i have been trying to get this wikipedia page done yea and at some point i got swamped and couldn't get it done and my friend has spent hours on end trying to get it done for me. If i were paying him, well let's just say i cannot afford it. So of course i am rich, i can never be poor as long as i have the friends i have and i mean even i don't have a dollar in my account.

Looking forward to Christmas. Looking forward to Nigeria.

Nways i think that's it, let me get back to the books. Will definitely be up all night :(

I miss you guys. I will put up the next part of the story on Friday. I hope you are all ok. Stay blessed.

P.S I Love You

Comments

  1. awwwww...Neefs!!!
    The episode with your mom is soo cute...buh yea..shame....shame but cute...lol
    As for keeping circles separate...You need to read the Facebook Effect. The main purpose of social networking is to interwine EVERY sphere of our lives. They make bold to say this too...so guess their plan is working afterall.
    As for being a poor rich girl, the Yoruba say, "Eniyan bo'ni ;'ara j'aso lo" (a person covers one more than clothes). Your case is a classic example...
    Goodluck with school stuff Dr Neefs.....and I hope Blithed Roses is coming up soon! That's academic too, se u know?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with diff circles of friends mixing...lol same thing seems to be happening to me. Small world eh!

    Pls when u become that media mogul, can I tag along and be ur PR person :)

    Hang in there mama...U'll be fine. PS: u're gonna be in Naija this Dec???? Woot woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is in control oh. Me too, i want to be so many things, but there is so little time, you know? Looking forward to christmas too

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that ur doing well!!! Welcome back hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God will fulfill your dreams and aspirations in His own time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so i just want to let you know that I am looking forward to "Blithed Roses". You berra make sure you deliver tomorrow o!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts