Are my truths the same as yours?

Of course it was FICTION!.

Come on guys, i'm many things but i am not stupid enough to say that i want something to be kept a secret and i put it up on my blog. I mean i know i'm not Linda Ikeji, but i do know that people read my blog more than i ever assume.

My dad reads my blog, so does his friends. My ex knows the blog and if not his "best friends" would have showed him and he definitely knows where i live enough to come get his baby.

With that said, It has been the most fun thing that i have done in forever. Lol. My cousin is in town to deliver her baby(more on this later), so it inspired me to come up with this and seeing that my situation with the ex was public knowledge it was so easy and made sense. The trick was to do it a week ahead otherwise everyone would have clocked that it was April Fools. and it worked :)

Interestingly enough, most of you questioned it and that made me happy that you have gotten to know me well enough from my blog. So it was interesting that people i would have called friends actually believed it and more importantly thought that i won't tell them personally but then come put it on my blog.

 The bbms, text, calls, asking for proof to see my tummy (like it would show anything, lol) was amazing. I made some people cry, scream, be jealous (lol), happy and sad. Folks that i didn't think still read the blog came out of the wood works (Hi Roc :*) Again can i just say that i am quite loved and i love you all so very much.

On the flipside, i was told that i like attention and i won't go into how this had nothing to do with that and this is one of the reasons why closing this blog seems to be around the corner. And then the people that were to happy to see me "ashamed", lol. All in all, i have heard of people doing this a lot, and i don't think i'm a funny person, so was kinda just glad that it was successful.

So of course i cannot prove that i am not pregnant, except you won't see any baby in 6 months. Someone suggested that people will think i gave it up and or aborted it. O well. If you know nothing about me, know that if and when i do have a baby, i will be keeping him, no matter the circumstances. So can i ask that if you told anyone, please tell them that it is fiction, lol.

Some truths tho...

There is strength in abortion, giving up a baby and or choosing to raise a baby.

Use a condom or be on the pill. Especially when you are messing around with someone you know there is not future with it. I won't tell you to be celibate, that is a path i have chosen, but it means protect yourself. Thankfully, i have an ex, that even tho it is not in his plan, would have done the "responsible" thing. The hope is that your partner is joyous about you having his baby, not anyone but you and not him doing the responsible thing and loving the kid, tho not wanting to see your face.

You really are awesome people. Your support surprises me, your love is amazing, i sincerely thank God for every most (lol) every one of you. God will bless you and continue to really favor you in all that you do.

So its official, APRIL FOOL's. I GOT YOU :)

P.S I LOVE YOU. Here's to a great month of April. Celebrate!

:*

Comments

  1. *hhiiiiiiiissssssssss* yeye dey smell! I can't believe i dashed you a hug and even put you in prayers. Nonesense and concobility! I still have doubts sha so tsk tsk, watch your belly!

    On a serious note though, I'm all for abstinence but i feel like if anyone must have sex then they should (please) stick with condoms. Pills are unreliable and most girls still end up pregnant, not to mention picking up random STDs. Just my 2 kobo ;)

    Cheers to a great month, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, please erase all doubts o. And i def agree with you. Amen and you too dear.

      Delete
  2. LMAO....U are a crook...and one day...oh one day,I will get you back! Trust me I will o! LMAO...It was a feasible yet unlikely possibility (though stranger things have happened)..given the much I know from your blog persona...smh! U are too mischievous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, i am so not. :) I'm sure you will too me that i'm gullible like this. Lol.

      Delete
  3. hahahaha
    *wiggling bumbum*
    YES!!!!!
    Thank God i didnt waste my congratulations
    looks at you being all mischievous
    HIAN
    lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ Thank God i didn't waste my congratulations. :)

      Delete
  4. i'm upset :|
    I actually was concerned and even prayed about it for God to give you strength in your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had me believing....for a bit there... Nice one..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, nice! Have a lovely month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a baby is the best feeling in the world. That is what i am sure of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know though...
    You like attention!
    Not a bad thing at the end of the day.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roc, i'm going to kill you. I really don't but my argument is mute. Been too long dear and you have been missed, will hit you up soon. Caught up on your blog, we have a lot to talk about i see.

      Delete
  9. you got me really thinking......... well i still had doubts though coming from u. Nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO! my sister can not get belle out of wedlock, i'll be the first to "ACCIDENTALLY" (wink) push her down the stairs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts