Praise Wednesday - by Bold & Beautiful

Welcome to another Praise Wednesday.
         Since my first write up, I haven't submitted another. Imagine how lazy and uncommitted I am to writing about praising God on just one day of the week and yet we are to praise God everyday. I can tell you that I've been busy preparing for exams and all but, that's no excuse. I eat, play with friends, sleep etc. but, if I didn't have life or was bed-ridden, I wouldn't be preparing for exams. If I was in the hospital,  I'll most definitely be praying to God everyday to heal me. I Thank God I'm not in that condition. I'm very much alive, healthy and strong enough to prepare for exams.
        I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can't be too busy for God, the giver of life. Take time out to praise Him everyday not just on Wednesdays. That is our purpose on earth right now amongst other things, God inhabits the praises of His people. So from today and the rest of this week let's endeavor to praise God for all that he continues to do in our lives. (This applies to the workaholics as well, God gave you that job.)
        As we celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. My prayer for you today is that any situation you have been crying to God for help about, that may seem hopeless and dead to you, by the power of his resurrection and his covenant to us, will be given life. There will be a fresh anointing over you and your family. All that concerns you will be perfected, the Lord will make a way for you where there seems to be no way and open doors that seem to be shut. 
      The story of Easter is one that should give us all hope, because it reminds us that God can do exceedingly above all that you dream and hope for. So hold on to your faith, infact ask that it may be increased and watch God do mighty and wondrous things in your life and that of your family and friends.

P.S I Love You

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts