The Next Step

People say that everyone comes to this point in their life, where they have to make a decision and its always hard and all that. I look at everyone around me and i don't see them experiencing anything of such. Well, maybe my mum had to make a decision about getting a divorce or not. But everyone else around me, nah.

You go to primary school, then high school, then college, maybe Masters, then you get a job. In the process you meet someone, decide to spend the rest of your life with him or her, you get married, then come the kids, maybe you change jobs a couple times in between, start your own side thing, make your passion/hobby into a career and hopefully in there somewhere you are happy and content.

I think that's how it should be, i certainly had my life planned out as such. But alas, far from it. And six months later, i'm still very unsure as to what the next step is. I have never been so undecided in my entire life. I knew how things were going to end for me, i knew how life was going to run and now the only thing i am certain of is i am not interested in a relationship, i can't be with a man that snores, my man must be 6'2 or taller, i have a good future ahead no matter the path i take, i am happy, not so much content, and i am closer to God more than ever before, yet feel so far away from him.

I could go on and on, but i am not going to. I will explain as time goes on i guess. This implies that i am back. Yes, i am and i have missed you and i hope you are all doing well. I had wanted to change the id, but there was no way to doing that without cutting everyone off, so i just changed the name.

Yea, that's about it for now. We'll talk soon.

P.S I Still Love You

Comments

Popular Posts