Some things never are... and we were!

"By the time i realized i was in love, it was malignant, it was hopeless, there was no escape, no negotiations with the feeling, no choice. It was my first love. It Changed my life"

"The dance went on. I kept the rhythm for several summers after. Its winter now"

"I was never alone, as much as i felt like it... as much as i still do sometimes. I never was. I don't think i ever could be. Thanks to my first love, i'm grateful for you. Grateful that even though it wasn't what i hoped for and even though it was never enough, it was. Some things never are.. and we were. I won't forget you, i won't forget the summer. I'll remember who i was when i met you. I'll remember who you were and how we've both changed and stayed the same"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts