#13. Teach A Class

Quote of the day
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
- Aristotle

One down, 28 to go.

Yep, yep. It's about time. Had been feeling very unaccomplished so what better way than to teach a bunch of youths to make me feel important. Ok, not important but you know, good!!!

I was the guest teacher at my church's youth class and it was really a great time. I spoke to them about excellence in education and excellence in serving, 2 things God has given me the grace to do well. They seemed to be engaged and a little awed, so that was great.

I did not take a picture or record it as promised, because i felt awkward having them do it, but i reckon that i will have other opportunities to teach a class this year so will do then. 

As you can probably guess, this was one of my cheat items, because i was guaranteed to do it, but you need some of these so you are sure you will at least accomplish some thing. I will accomplish it all though and next up is learn salsa which begins this Thursday and i'm on my way to becoming a runner this Wednesday.

Nways, i wish you a blessed solemn week. 

Ps. anyone else watching "Comedy Central Roast for Justin Bieber" ?... Too funny!! I really shouldn't be watching it though as i try to be very conscious of what i'm listening to, watching and reading. But i can't help it. Needed to see what the hoopla was about.

Pps. I feel the need to stay up to see who won the Nigerian Presidential Election but ny lack of sleep shall not change the result so i guess that's not a great idea.

I'll be back.

Yours Truly
 ~ Nee Fe Mi

Comments

Popular Posts