Exhibit

So i still haven't cracked my list as much as i would have loved to but i realized something, just the putting together of the list has made me go outside of my comfort zones. I am open to new ideas and i don't mind doing it alone. I miss my friends some though. Its always good to have friends around with you on adventures. But how do you get to meet and make new friends, if you don't try new things.

Exhibit 1
 A friend i'm getting to know called me up on Friday morning and just like that we went to the beach, talked, walked in the water, ate watermelons and chips and listened to good music. It was just a great day and it was needed. Be spontaneous people, life is short.

So my this person i said i'm getting to know tells me that someone had talked so much about me, she had decided not to be friends with me. Isn't that amazing? I have never done that. I have never felt the need to. I have never been so mad about anything and anyone that i will think to do just that. People are just weird or crazy.


Exhibit 2
I went to a quiet party on Sunday. It was so much fun. Dancing with a bunch of strangers outdoors in beautiful LIC and it wasn't a loud party, like we are so accustomed to. The concept is really great. You have 3 Djs, spinning straight to your ear drums and you get to choose, if you don't like the song the one Dj is playing to move to the next one. The headphones lights up so you know what other people are listening to, especially when you suddenly see everybody dancing really crazy. Furthermore, you can have a conversation if you feel like, by just taking off the headphones and not you aren't screaming at the top of your lungs over the music. O, but the most important part. It was outdoors and by the water, so you are not HOT!. I haven't had this much fun in forever. It was truly brilliant. This should definitely be on my list of things to do.

Exhibit 3
Went back to the gym on Saturday. I hadn't been since October. Sigh! It must come close to how addicts feel when they get that first hit, cos i was so high i spent 3 hours there. Couldn't go yesterday cos of the rain and i felt like a failure. Looking forward to going today for another 2 hours. I'm looking forward to the results doing the talking for me. More actions, less words.

Exhibit 4
Trying to get my head into the research mode, so i'm taking free classes online. If you are interested try coursera.org or edx.org. Also doing a lot of my learning Spanish via podcasts online. All free. The American dream is still alive.

Nyways, have a bunch of things i need to go finish up today and be very productive, cos i wasn't yesterday and i was really depressed. I want to maximize my time better and accomplish much more than i have done in the past year and a half and i think i'm finally there.

Can't wait and i hope and i pray the Warriors win today. No Game 7 necessary please. #TeamCurry

Ok, i think that's it. See you soon.

#Peace.Love.Ayomi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts