Urrrrrggghhhh

This is going to be brief.

I can't believe i have not written anything since June. Jeez, where did all the summer months go?
I want to think that i have been busy and fruitful and accomplished somethings but i gotta be honest not so much in the grand scheme of things.

I am so behind on my list, let's just say that it has to be amended to 30 before 30 because October is tomorrow. Can you believe it? Ill be 29 in a few days yo.

I do have some interesting things, thoughts and ideas to share and will do, but i knew i needed to do this right now or else it might be December before i am back on here.

Anways, see you soon but before i go, listen to this.. Just a reminder that we are not defined by our past and God has so much more planned for our future and boy is it bright.



Enjoy your day, we will talk soon.

PS. Peace.Love.Cocoa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts