Music I discovered while writing

Image result for quotes on love for music
Photo courtesy Google Images


It really is. Over the past month, sitting home I listened to so much music it was ridiculous. It gave me strength to research when I was so tired, it motivated and inspired me, it helped me sleep, helped me exercise, it was simply all that I needed.

I often wonder if I should say this as a child of God, because I mean all glory goes to God. He woke me up to even listen to music and gave me ears to listen, but I hope He knows that I am so very grateful. I am so grateful that He gave me the grace to appreciate and love music.

Nways, while I was writing I discovered the below songs the one day and I saved it then to write this post well, now....  P.s. this is sans Christian music but you should definitely check out this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6aygmvzM4. It just came out a few days ago and it will surely bless you.

Oh Wonder - No one else can wear your crown (album)
Sarkodie - Black love (album)
Wande Coal - Again
Justin Bieber - Intentions
Khalid, Disclosure - Know your worth
Sam Hunt - Hard to forget
H.E.R - Comfortable
Khruangbin, Leon Bridges - Conversion
Niall Horan - No Judgement
Mystro - Sugar (album)
Galantis - Church (album)
Brent Faiyaz - Fuck the world (album)
Khruangbin, Leon Bridges - Texas Sun

CocoaBurrer!!!

Comments

Popular Posts