Praise Wednesday - 25 and Grateful

Hello everyone, how are you today?

Today is the day the Lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it. A quarter of a century on earth yo, i cannot praise God enough. He has been good to me, even in the midst of my despair, the Lord has provided for me, protected me and blessed me. I have found favor in his sight and that of man because of his mercy that he renews on my life every morning. With the hardships of this year, i can honestly tell you that i did not think i will make it to see this day so my joy is even more full right now. I am grateful and thankful and full of praise for the almighty.

I am also really thankful for my family and friends. My mother, my siblings, my uncles and aunts, family friends and even friends that have been more than family to me. Honestly God put some really wonderful people in my life, like he knew ahead of time that i was going to go through this, but more importantly to love me and pray for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. God continue to bless you and keep you and be with you. You will never lack and the Lord will continue to provide for you in every area of your life. With long life shall he continue to keep you in Jesus Name.

You all count in the above prayer, but really my blogger friends and twitter friends, God will really make you bigger o. I mean, i have not met most of you, but i owe you guys so much. For your support, for your friendship, for your prayers, for making me smile. Honestly i could never repay you and i cannot thank you enough. God bless you and yours.

I pray that this is the beginning of a new year for me, a new beginning, a year of restoration and a year of harvest. I pray that i have cried my last tears and i pray that the best is yet to come in my life. That the Lord will order my steps and perfect every thing that concerns me and i shall live rejoicing, possessing my possessions, successful, happy and fulfilling my purpose all the rest of my days.

Happy birthday Miss Myne, i pray the same for you and i wish you all the very best as well. Have a great day.

Shout-out to everyone that has made my day for me so far, its not even been by my birthday for one hour, but i have been celebrating for over a week now. To my "ex" thank you so much, i love my gift & i love you. To Dizzydami, Eze, Amy, Arinze, Bayo, Mercy, my baby sisters, my best friend of course, THANK YOU so much, God bless you.

Oluwa ku ise o - Mike Aremu


Iwo Nikan Logo Ye


Mowa Dupe - Paul Play Dairo


Mo So Rire - Paul Play Dairo


Jehovah/Baba Ese Baba - Gbenga Wise


P.S I Love You

Comments

  1. HAppy Birthday and many happy returns Neefs...May the Lord grant you all your heart desires and bless your efforts abundantly. You are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. May this be the beginning of wonderful things in your life. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, God bless you and we thank God for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday love. May God grant you everything you need to live a fufilled and prosperous life

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaawwww... happy birthday and may God continue to bless you and show Himself true in your life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I said it before, but Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! I thank God for your life. Thanks for posting those videos, now i have some new songs to add to my playlist. Happy NEW MONTH!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts