There will be no delay...

I just changed my Linkedin Profile and for the first time I could probably now change my blog name because for the first time since I graduated with my Masters in 2010, I now have a full time job.

God is indeed faithful. I honestly don't have the words to express how much I am grateful. If you have been on this journey with me for any length of time you would 1. rejoice with me and 2. praise God on my behind. 

Life had been mostly a struggle since moving to NJ to start my PhD. 1 step forward and then several steps backward, seemed to be the story every year, especially in the area of my career and a few times it made me question my purpose and my identity and even sometimes my God. God being God was steadfast and faithful to the very end and He would just always show me that He had His hand on me. Though I failed the test every time, yet, His love, grace and compassion carried me all the way through.

I sensed this year, that things will be different. It seems so cliche, but I felt it in my heart and God confirmed it since the very beginning of this year, so I was very expectant and let God know how much so. I tried to do my best in the parts where I needed to and kept my assurance that He is not man that He would lie. He's a good father and He honors His word. 

So I wasn't surprised, and still I wept. I wept to say thank you, I wept to say I am ready for all the other things you have promised me especially for this year in every area of my life and I wept to glorify His name. 

You know the interesting thing is that He is such an on-time God because just before I got my offer letter, I found that what had previously been the source of survival had now dried up. Needless to say 100 days of joy has begun with a bang.

Just want to use this to encourage any one of you who has been waiting for the promise to be fulfilled, I pray in the name of Jesus, according to the word of the Lord in Ezekiel 12: 21-28(read below); there will be no more delays in your life in Jesus name. This is my sincere prayer for you, that there will be no more stagnation in the name of Jesus. Amen!

I thought I had to come and share here especially for my long timers who have had to read me complain for years, this one is ours to the glory of the Lord.

There Will Be No Delay

21 The word of the Lord came to me: 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’? 23 Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.’ Say to them, ‘The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled. 24 For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel. 25 But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”
26 The word of the Lord came to me: 27 “Son of man, the Israelites are saying, ‘The vision he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies about the distant future.’
28 “Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

#Peace.Love.Gratefulness


Comments

  1. Congratulations Neefemi - I take it you owe us a party at some stage? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much OJ, God is indeed faithful. Party soon come.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts