Going Vegan


Related image
Photo courtesy Google Images


Hello,

Happy New Year and things. I wish you an amazing year ahead, one in which your dreams and visions are realized and you live with passion and are full of joy.

I now see why people are going vegan folks. Been on this plant life journey for the past 7 days and I have already lost 5 pounds easy. I have been trying to lose weight for the past 3 years by the way and just like that, its melted so much people have noticed. I have 13 more days to go and I am hoping to lose 10 lbs more and just keep the weight off with exercising and intermittent fasting/portion control when I bring back the carbs and protein.

Which brings me to the quote I have up above. I have struggled with listening to things that are not music, especially books, in the past and this is part of what I hope to conquer in 2020. So I joined the audible challenge (read three books before March 1st) and I am on the second book which is The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma and this is one of the things that I have heard and I need to keep as a reminder especially as I scroll through IG aimlessly knowing fully well that i have just 94 days till completion.

Without knowing it, it is what has helped me be disciplined over the next 7 days so just need to carry it over to all the other areas of my life and that's what I hope to do.

So I thought to share real quick as you begin your week. You've got this!!

CocoaButter!!!

Comments

Popular Posts