Mamba Mentality

Image result for mamba mentality
Photo courtesy Google Images
Prior to the unfortunate and untimely death of Kobe Bryant, I had made a decision to go all in, whatever it was going to take. After years of insecurity, tied to a lot of disappointments that led to an uncertainty of the future, I am finally in a place when I think, by God's help I can deal with my challenges head on. No need to worry or rather turn that worry to productiveness, either way, I have no control, so I might as well depend on God and do my own part which means having no crutch or backup plan and just dive in. I was ready to tap into my Mamba mentality to face this battle ahead.

I am convinced now more than ever that I made the right decision and my Mamba mentality is on as I finish this race because as tragic as Kobe's death is, he lived a fulfilled life post NBA and during. His 13 year old daughter who also tragically passed with him also lived a fulfilled life for a 13 year old, knowing she wanted to be like her dad and living it out and succeeded at it.

I am still asking what my "why"is and I am still trying to find my purpose but even in the waiting I will give my hardest to what I am currently doing, with a single minded focus and drive to accomplish what they have said is impossible to do. So Help Me God!

RIP Kobe & Gigi Bryant - 1/26/2020 and all the other individuals that died in this truly astonishingly tragic and unimaginable loss. I dedicate this next few months to you.

CocoaBurrer!!!

Comments

Popular Posts