Why wouldn’t?

Dependable

Reliable

Confident

Smart

He even has a job

Great sense of humor

Can hold a great conversation

Loyal

Great manners

Asks the right questions

Looks out for my needs

Sensitive

Strong

Dresses well

So why……………

         Why wouldn't my heart beat for you?

        Why wouldn't it race at the sound of your voice?

        Why wouldn't it falter at the look in your eye?

        What do I have to do to take you from friend zone to boyfriend possibility?

        What else do you have to do?

        Why wouldn't my heart approve you to be the man of my dreams?


 

    

Comments

  1. Thanks.. what u have to do? Give me a call or u cud easily ask on ma facebook wall... I knew I was goin 2 find her soon!

    lol.. nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart wants what the heart wants...*shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we shouldn't ask questions then again, i wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one would be able to resist these charms..... nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let your heart open and let love in please. Why shouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kunle....lol, o serious, thanks

    @Fabulo-la.... u aint ever lied my dear

    @Tricia....yea i agree with the not asking questions part, but i think Fabulo-la is right, the heart what its want..

    @akaBagucci...men a lot of us females go thru this he's perfect but he is a friend and we r not physically attracted and we can't just get over that

    @Myne Whitman....it doesn't look like likely, no physical attraction and he just feels more like a brother than a lover, its life

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol....isn't it ....how u doing dear?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts