……

I think and I worry too much….I hate that I do that….although I haven't been so stressed in a while and I'm glad for that

Been very happy lately and I just knew that when I crashed it will be bad, today is that day….nothing happened, absolutely nothing too

My mum would say that's how the devil steals your joy and she's probably right

Hope the cough syrup I just took will knock me out real soon and by morning all will be well in my world

I need to go out more….I don't think it's normal for a 23yr old girl to not have gone out but once this year

Thing is my idea of going out, is travel to another country or state….no more clubbing… but fun stuff doesn't have to be at night either

Maybe this school idea is not so bad after all…..Only if I go to school and not work that way I can travel and stuff

I hate unreliable people….it drives me insane….every time I say this, people go "and you want to go to Nigeria?" sad

I have never seen myself in a wedding gown; I have envisioned myself pregnant, barefoot, looking pretty in a black flowing dress

Never seen myself in a wedding gown tho, but I see myself married…ummm who knows or at this rate cares?

Everybody can like to free this issue, not all females have that gene… my aunties have been in my mum's ear & thus she's telling me shit I don't want to hear

My best friend said her Ideal man has properties from like the 3 diff guys she's liked….I'm so opposite

My ideal man is the man I like at the moment….once it's over, he no longer ceases to be, infact he has nothing I'm looking for…does that make sense?

I want to do so much….so much..... I pray for some direction, babes are not getting any younger…. now is the time to rule the world, no?

Nways I think the meds are kicking in…. is this like the shortest post I've ever written?….no, I think there has been one before

Happy Easter……Thank God for he has risen and even death could not hold him captive….Hallelujah unto the Most High….

You don't have to comment….I understand that this is totally bull

P.S I Love you


 

Comments

  1. It's the meds talking. Haha.
    Love you babes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a downer moment on Wednesday...I was going thru pics on FB, and jst became a blurb of mess. I feel like I want to do mre, I shd be doing mre, shd have dne mre.

    I'm nt as crazy about clubbing anymre bt I'll go if my friends want to. I want to visit places, experience things...para-sailing,indoor rock climbing, karaoke (yes karaoke), *sigh* I think I'm ranting so I'll stop. Feel better in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have those down moments.

    Oh, I do not look forward to those subtle talks about marriage...Good luck lady!

    Happy Easter to you too; here's something to revive your joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAD MY OWN SHARE OF BLUENESS 2DAYS AGO. AND EVEN THIS MORNING. BT I TOLD MYSLF ON TIME THAT THE DEVIL IS A FUCKER BE HIM IN HUMAN FORM(MY SIS). CNT STEAL MY DAYS JOY FRM ME. HAPI EASTER AND LOVE U TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your head up..yea*
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feeling much better. *e-hugs*
    Happy Easter 2 u too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hear the same thing wenever i say im goin back to naija...nice one

    happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter dear, I hope you feel better now? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter. I hope you're feeling better. I feel you on unreliable people I can't stand them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good to let it all out smtms......

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Oye... lol, i guess, love you more

    @Miss Enigma....lol, you weren't ranting at all, cos i feel the same way, we will get there no doubt abt it...and yea i'm k

    @Nakedsha ....thanks ma, i appreciate it

    @Fragilelooks....we ought to talk yea, thanks ma, muahh love you

    @Blogoratti - thanks blogo

    @Tolu - thanks, i hope yours was great as well

    @Shorty - i am thanks, muah

    @Lani...yea men, its sad...thanks

    @Myne - yes ma'am i am, thanks muah

    @Fabulo-la - will do, thanks a lot ma

    @24yrold - ose ma

    @Suru - yes i am, thanks ma and yea its so annoying

    @musco - it sure is, thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Dear...I'm late here. For some reason,my system wasn't permitting me to put up comments, only new posts.Trust you doing better now??
    Keep a song@heart.
    We'll talk via e-mail when you'r done with exams.
    Cheers Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. @T.Notes...no problem at all, and yea i'm feeling better, thanks...and will def talk

    @Nutty J....yes i am ma, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am with you on the ideal man thing..funny how am with someone and he feels so right and when we are no more...he feels so wrong

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you doll for stopping by...and yep, thats exactly how it works for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts