Praise Thursday - Greater is HE that is in ME

Hi Guys, how are you all doing? Thank you so much for the feedback on my last post, i really appreciate you all for your encouragement. I always reply your comments, so please check them out.

Praising God today for a renewal of spirit, for joy, for love, for strength and because i know i shall overcome. I am getting better, i'm still not perfect, i am trying to become a better Christian especially when it comes to meditating on his word. I am thinking of getting a partner to pray with and go through the Word with. I would ask BB, but he already has a group and i kinda like it that way. Nways if anyone is interested. Let me know.

God Blocked it - Kurt Carr - If this song doesn't move you, well..... lol


Rebuild Me - J Moss - I asked God to do this in my life, just this morning and i'm expectant


How Many Kings? - Down Here - I'm so in love with this song. Only one God did it for me


My Walk - Canton Jones  - This song is the truth


Free to be me - Francesca Battistelli - Whenever i sing this song, i always want to cry, its so real


P.s I Love You
Have a great weekend

Comments

  1. im interested! i am trying to grow stronger as a christian too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend too...Me loves you! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Onose & @glamtings - so how do we do this o? Skype, gmail, hotmail. You both have my hotmail, please hit me up.

    @Myne - love u much ma, mUuuuaaahh. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    I also need fellowship badly :( coz i want to grow.
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too I am on that path to growth and so far its going good. It just requires consistency and faith, God is truly and alive! Have a great weekend neefemi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babes
    I am definitely interested
    at least i can do this without
    having any mumbo jumbo
    I mean i can totally be myself and say whatever without fear of gossip and condemnation
    That totally stops growth because everyone
    becomes pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tricia and Tisha - please hit me up via email leys make this thing work

    @ Miss Natural - thanks lovely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts