Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

I like how everybody is saying this was the best year of their lives. I'm happy for you, really i am. This was the most horrible year of my life, i can't even put it in words how much. And when last night, the last bomb dropped, i had to laugh. My heart has been broken, my spirit broken, my mind and soul broken, i feel like i spent most of this year a walking dead. What a year!!!

But do you know what this year brought for me....The Best friends i could ever have. I met the most generous people this year, who gave of their time by praying for me, thinking of me, sending me a loving word or two. If i told you how many bloggers/friends/twitterfam sent me money this year or even offered. So many people who have never met me, probably won't recognize me if they see me face to face who have been blessings to me. It brings tears to my eyes every time i think of it. I may have not had money this year, but i had and have a lot more than money can buy. Loads of Love, Love that i don't deserve after-all what have i done to deserve it other than dump my problems on you. This was Gods way of blessing me this year, you were all God's blessing to me this year.

So i wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart. The Love you have shown me will never depart from your life and he will renew you each and every day. You will continue to find favor in the sight of the Lord and Man. He will grant you all your heart desires and make your path easy before you. From the bottom of my heart i say a big THANK YOU, for you were all blessings to me this year.

Allow me this when i say that 2011 will be the best year of my life in Jesus Name. Not the way numerous people say it, but because it couldn't get worse than it has been. And i will be honored to go through the new year with you all. so may the Good Lord, keep us safe above all. Have a fantabulous day guys.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isiah 9:6


P.S I LOVE YOU

Comments

  1. merry chrsitmas!
    cheers to a wonderful year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas dear.....being reading your blog all year.....God bless u n enrich u in all areas of ur life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas
    Next year will be better In Jesus' Name

    ReplyDelete
  4. will pray through with you... This year shall come with a testimony bigger than you can fathom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neefemi Dear, absolute 'merry' christmas to you.
    Lovies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and next year will be great for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas girl. 2011 will indeed be the beginning of the best years of your life.

    You are indeed loved by God and man. Never forget that.

    Isaiah 9:6 is so legit.

    Thank God for Jesus. Plus Amen to your prayers.

    Have a blessed day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well if u are happy, I have no choice but to be happy too!
    (or at least try to)
    Merry christmas babes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas hun! 2011 is def your year, IJN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neefemi, His eye is on the sparrow! He watches over you...avan xcellent 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :)
    Stay blessed and compliments of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neefemi, happy holidays and thanks for stopping by. I'm grateful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas! Have a good year too dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas and congrats on starting your phd. Now you'll actually be living pretty close to me. If you need help with how things work in the area or have any questions I can probably help.

    ReplyDelete
  15. merry xmas babes
    2011 would be better.i am very sure of this just the way i am sure that morning would always succeed night

    CHeers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can totally Identify with you but like you said, ITS ONLY GONNA GET BETER!! God is in control..

    I like your blog ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year Everyone....Thanks a lot for all the prayers God Bless immensely, have a fab year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts