Music and I

It's 3:30 am in the morning as I type this and I'm yet to get a wink of sleep but that's normal at this rate. Been listening to music nonstop since about 12:30 and I'm amazed at how much I love music.

It is fair to say I love music more than any human being.
It is fair to say that If you left me alone in the world as long as I had music and my feet to dance, I will be alright
I'm still trying to reconcile my love for music with my relationship with God. Is he ok with it? Is he not? Something about you can worship no other god before me and he is a jealous God. Not like I worship music, but if you ask me to describe myself in one word, I would say music.

Music is the essence of me. It conveys words I cannot speak, describing emotions I don't understand of myself and don't know I feel, drives and fuels my passion. On nights like this, music makes love to me from the tip of my toes to my very brain, I feel it down there too. Like a lovers touch, so loving, so caring, sensitive to my need and desires, taking it's sweet time, causing the butterfly feelings in my tummy and making me shiver like I just had the windows open and a blast of cold air came rushing in.

Music is my opium/my ectasy my addiction. My true love, always giving requiring nothing from me but my ears. Perfect Bliss!!!!!

NP- Joe - We need to roll

P.s I Love You

Comments

  1. hmmm...considering that Lucifer was a choir master...I think God would be frowning at you

    Bruhahhahahaa....joke, I'm joking. You love music girl and its a good thing. Not everyone has found what they are passionate about

    What would life be like without music in it...you go girl...keep stepping


    PS:I'm I first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting...u sound like ure making love to music easy ooo...we still waiting for the update on sunshine from lastweek....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ignore the last line about sunshine..typo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, i am following you now

    www.sesheajames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I am not a music person. I listen once in a while but I'm not really that into it. I like the songs I like and that's it. But I totally understand all of you music crazy folks though.

    --

    Sugabelly 2.0

    http://sugabelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nutty J - lol, you scared me jo. Thank you darling. How have you been? Merry Christmas or is it too early

    @Barefeet - lol, abi its making love to me hehehehe. I will next week in Jesus Name

    @Seshe James - Thank you ma and vice versa

    @Sugabelly - lol @ music crazy folks, meanwhile i will die to have your art skills. Thanks for stopping by ma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Music..

    *sigh*

    No more words necessary..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Roc - lol, tell me about it

    @Azazel - why thank you sir? :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is why I rate you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of which you said "It's 3:30 am in the morning". When else does 3:30am appear? #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Fhantom - Thanks dear

    @Oye - lol, i know right

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you God for music.

    And that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You not alone. Music is my drug.

    ReplyDelete
  14. music is the food to my soul.........i'm telling you.. I went to see an opera last night and I was in musicheaven.............my friend's don't understand!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts