Royal Pains

Hi guys, how you doing? Hope you had a really good week. I did say i was going to come back in a couple days right? You guys are used to me at this point abi? :) Lets get right to it then

I spend more time brushing my teeth than i do in the shower. Ok maybe not exactly but i brush my teeth with a vengeance. When my parents got divorced and my mum would come visit us, the first thing she checked was our mouth and i was always the one she said did not brush properly, especially my tongue. So if i'm not bleeding/choking, i haven't brushed properly. Lol, i know my issues run deep.

I've had some really good times in the process of not having a place to live. Its funny how unguarded i am, and so relaxed i guess because i really have no control of the situation. The one week i went to MD/DC, came back and went to NY (the day i tried weed for the first and last time) and i had maximum fun too, meeting up with friends and all. The next week i went to Summer jam 2011; i saw Lil Wayne,Diddy, Ryan Leslie, Lloyd, Drake, Fabulous, Rick Ross, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes, Wale, Waka Flocka and the list goes on. I went alone too, yes i am quite a loser like that again not caring where i was sleeping that night.

The next week i slept in a hotel and a motel the next night, guys, whatever you do, DO NOT get a motel. Omygosh i was sure i was going to get some skin disease all because i wanted to save 20bucks, never again. Sneaking in to sleep at a friend's friend's house, because, well i don't know all who reads this blog so i will keep quiet now. Lol. Let's just say, there would have been wahala if i was caught. Sneaking in to sleep at a friend's uncle house and said uncle being on the toilet seat as i walked in to take a shower. Its been an interesting ride.

So the other day the NBA draft was going on in NJ and then the after party in NY. Me that i said i'm looking for Oyinbo guy , i now sat my butt down. You see how much of a loser i am. My friend and i were talking about it that night and she goes "well they are too young really and they always end up leaving the ride and die chic that is with them in the beginning, going on to mention all the NBA guys who have gone on to do so". So maybe i averted something no?

I am a ride and die chic, its never going to change. But she is right most guys don't end up with the ride & die chic. My ex said to me that was why he cheated on me, lol. That was the only way he could think of to get rid of me. I have come to the conclusion that its what scared BB too. So maybe I've only dated cowards (no offense), or i have really done the most and should change my ways. Shrugs.

Which reminds me i had a BB moment the other day, i was not missing him, or even thinking about what we had, just was appreciating our love for Music. You see we were complete opposites on most things, and i have to agree with those who say "opposites attract". The trick is you have to have something that binds and for us that was music, he loved music, although not as much as i did, so i enjoyed making him listen to new music and sending him music and him sending music, and explaining to him why i loved a song/ vice versa so where i used to skip songs that would remind me of him, for the first time i did not, and just laughed at every memory or recalled story. It was fun.

The Nigerian Female team, did not play well at all today. They need to stop eating too much eba. I thought Miss Taraba was quite pretty, didn't see what the big deal was, i do get however that if she does not speak good English and is too represent us on a world wide stage then it is a good enough reason for her to not have been picked. But surely she can be coached before the time comes. And rather than insult the girl, shouldn't we again be talking about the mess that is our education system.

So American Football, doesn't want to come back abi? Mschewww in the mean time Summer TV is not looking soooo bad. Royal Pains, Franklin and Bash, Suits, Unnecessary Roughness, Big C, Hawthorne, Burn Notice, Covert Affais. Plus still reading loads of books. One month left guys. Have i mentioned that eating healthy through all of this is another stress on its own? Omo counting calories is hard. The way i crave weird food and sugar when i'm on my period is making me scared for when i'm pregnant. I pray my cravings are like for broccoli and shrimp etc, things i generally hate but are good for you.

It was my brother's birthday yesterday, even if i were to forget because of old age or something, i would be reminded by the fact that it was the same day the great MJ died. Again, happy birthday Junior, i love you mucho.

O i think i'm just going to settle for this place i saw last week to live in, hopefully its a temporary situation and i can upgrade soon. Please pray for me for a new job, this one ends last day in July, so hoping my phone starts ringing this week.

Nways i think that's about it. Have a good week guys, May the Good Lord Keep us all and meet us at our point of need. Muaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I Love you

Comments

  1. I often wonder if other nationalities are as hung up on accents and stuff as Nigerians. A lot of the contestants don't speak english as a first language and some even have translators, so in that regard not sure why everyone's making a fuss about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes to your brother, and I hope you do get another job before this one ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man, u went to Summer Jam? And alone at that...i wish! I've always wanted to go but my mom would never let me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling so know the feeling....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the job search!! :)

    http://www.bomabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. On being a ride and die chick. It can be a very risky move sometimes.

    At the end of the day I guess you just have to pray that the guy remembers you when he makes his fortune.

    Hope you get a new job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL sigh, idk whether u seemed sad or seemed 'watever'..
    But I hope u are good and happy belated birthday to ur bro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ride or die chic indeed
    its the kind of thing id do
    i love the fact that you are spontaneous
    BB might not have been the right guy but def the person that will appreciate you for you is on his way, in the mean time, keep living life in the moment,
    Happy Belated birthday to your brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love Chrisette M...keep your head up always*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a good read girl, you have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck on your job search. Please, try to be safe as much as possible. The right man for you is surely on the way. Don't be too anxious, just wait for God's time. Delay is not denial. Always keep that in mind. Take care.

    http://foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im always confused as to how to can be going through stuff like this and still appear all chirpy?


    Again, Fabulo-la...too lazy to sign in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen to your prayers. God bless you. You will surely get there!

    And Happy Belated Birthday to your brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @24yroldteenager - Hi :)

    @taynement - I never even thot of it like that, but you are so right.

    @Myne -Thank you Ma and Amen

    @LadyNgo - lol, maybe when you are a lil older :)

    @T.Notes - hugs

    @Boma - Thank you

    @Mimi B - I concur, altho i hope to be making my own fortune as well. Thank you

    @Azazel - Not sad, just whatever. Thank you dear.

    @Laurenta- That's the plan o and thank you very much.

    @Blogoratti - I will, thanks love

    @Stylish - Thank you, i'm glad you like :)

    @Eve - Thanks hon

    @Sweetly Broken - Thank you so much and will do.

    @Fabulo-la - Lol, we thank God

    @journeytoprint - Thanks hon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts