WadUp

If you are on twitter (I have a love/hate relationship with twitter), you already know my favorite song off Wizkid’s Superstar album Is Wadup with D’Prince. I swear I don’t hear what Wizkid is saying on there, complete jargon. I am just waiting for D’prince’s part '”when tears and sickness made me cry”. I find myself straight up laughing out loud and then pressing repeat. It’s hilarious. I am quite surprised Nigerians are not as impressed with the album as I thought they will be. I thot Nigerian’s liked fluff/jollof music (insert scapegoat etc) and I would not think they will be expecting some deep lyrics from Wizkid. I honestly like the album sha, which I am very surprised about, I expected to hate it.

WADUP THO? I have missed you guys and I really have no excuse except that I still have not found a place and as such I am not stable and was not at peace. Sometimes I wonder how I even am able to smile, but I stay smiling. I have this theory that I get said good morning to/smiled at by random strangers than anybody in this world. No jokes. I really am grateful for the mercy and kindness of strangers. Where I am right now, has been the most comfortable I have been in two months and she had never met me before and took me in like I was a long lost friend. A special shoutout to miss TayneMent. I really will never be able to pay you back, but I pray that somehow, somehow I am able to touch you in a mighty way.

So on Tuesday, I was ready to jump, but then I remembered that I had the number of the church here in Jersey I think will be my main church and I called wailing and he implored me to come to church that night and I went and I have felt so much better since. It’s weird cos I’ve still not prayed/worshipped/read my bible, but I just feel better sha. He (Pastor) strongly believes that I am meant to be great that’s why I am going through this and he said he was happy that I knew God so he knew I won’t do anything stupid. I can’t lie I laughed sha. First off Dear God, can I just be normal and not go through all this, it’s ok not to be great you know. I told him and he said I need to change my attitude. So I am attempting to do so henceforth.

Ok enough with depressing news, on to good news. I am done with Nigerian boys. Yes people I do not care if he is the best thing since ice-cream if he has Nigerian blood in him, even a 1/4 %, I am allergic. Also I found out in 2011, that guys are still blabbing about the fact that they kissed a girl or made out with a girl. I believe they put up billboards when they have sex. I cannot. But guys my question is this, if you are not meant to have sex before marriage, and I never get married does that mean I will be sexless the rest of my life? Have I asked this before? Omo, hmmmm. God dey sha.

Which reminds that I am proud to announce that I have finally let go of BB, in a much shorter time than I thought possible too. I really still love him and all, but I think the letting go part is the most important step in my own recovery and I’m glad. Getting over feeling hurt/used is the next step.

So that’s how July is about to be here and I have not finished my books and I have not learnt Spanish and I haven't applied to jobs. You see how I am such a weist. God have mercy on me. Meanwhile I am sitting down right now getting my hair done. Can somebody say PRIORITIES?

Road rage will not kill me in jersey, say AMEN. New jersey folks are so stingy with the road and the akata in me has threatened to come out one too many times I swear. The one day I was ready to come down and put the fear of God in this woman. In this heat (some days, cos NJ weather is majorly bipolar) the foolishness is not allowed. I am trying to really watch what I say sha, cos I’ve been saying “one of these days somebody will just die” what do you want to bet its me and not the other passenger? So I will never say that again, I shall live to declare the Glory of the Lord.

Ok so this is getting really long and I don’t want to bore you, so I will be back in a few days after I have applied to like 50 jobs. How are you all doing tho? I hope your summer has been great and it is well with you and yours.

Please download Afrofunkydiscosoul here ---> http://bit.ly/l4nrGs, my favorite album out of naija right this moment and it’s so good I am mad that its free. Plus I am hoping to have him as a client, so please guys. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for all your comments, for checking on me, sending me emails, reaching out, still reading the blog. The Lord bless you mightily.
For my very best friend in the world, Amorighoye, God I thank you. Please keep her for me. For great friends, for awesome siblings, the best mother in the world, and my father(yes I added him, lol), I am grateful and appreciative.

Speak to you soon.

P.S I love you

Comments

  1. God is your strength!!! I am yet to listen to WizKids album, I should go look for it.
    lol@9ja boys, they are not all bad you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay strong babes. werin naija bobos do u naaaa? lollllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're doing what you have to do to move on, despite your circumstances. Well done.

    P.S: if you didn't like when people say "God has done it" or all those other religious comments, I would have written: "God has done it, continue to hang in there."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farabale from that album is so goood, bigups to DJKlem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let go of BB ke?
    Wharav" I missed?

    Ive missed you sha babesxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was on a different person's blog when i saw ur blog by the side bar. I decided to read your one and found myself reading up to last years' postings! I am really impressed by your blog for so many reason but the main reason is probably because i have always wanted to start up a blog on my life but never thot there would be much to say! But i guess from reading urs that chnged my thinking. ( well kind of)I like the fact that u are so open!! Kudos! ( wish i could do the same) Keep the good work goin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to hear from you, thought you abandoned us all. Just keep smiling, and yeah...you can like to forgive naija guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for a new post...

    All i can say right now is this too shall pass and yes you're destined to be great...Yes. Amen. You shall live to declare the glory of the Lord... Konfham!

    Please who are these guys still acting like toddlers? smh...Per the remaining sexless if you don't marry....emmm, according to the bible the answer is...yes.... God dey.

    I feel you on DJ Klem's album. Too dope to be free. Sigh.. God's divine favor with the job hunt.

    Last, in other news, what is this story about saying deuces to BB? wtf!! Was i on planet mars or something?

    Okay super duper last, hell yeah! You should get your hair done. You need to look good for God. Smile for Jesus:)

    Love ya sweets.

    Shadenonconformist

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Uniqueness. Welcome and thank you very much. I believe you can if you want to as well

    @Shade - lol, you had exams now. Its ok, we will talk

    @Prism - lol, Amen. Thanks a lot

    @Fabulola - miss you too dear

    @Myne - awww, thank you so much and lol will try

    @9jafoodie -Amen. Hope you have now o?

    @Fragilelooks - Thank you dear

    @Laurenta - Thank you, ilove it too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts