IF I KNEW

If I knew then what I know now.......

I would listen more carefully to what my heart says.......I think they call it a woman's intuition
I would embrace life more and worry less......I do worry a lot
I would have really thought twice about coming to America....I probably would have still come
I would have loved you less and loved him more.....I should never have left him for you
I would never have let you be my first........I wish I could give that to him now
I would play more, and meet more people....maybe talk to more girls
I would be braver......talk to the guy at the bar I thought was so hot, maybe try karoke
I would love my body for what it is......I doubt that will ever happen, I constantly hate my body
I would pray and fast more......I might never have experienced such hard times in the U.S
I would not be so afraid to show my feelings.....high school might have been more fun that way
I would not procastinate as I do........its bitten my ass quite a lot recently
I would not worry so much about trying to work it out with you.........I will pray that it works out, but if not, understand that something better will come along
I would be less judgmental..........less cynical and try new things
I would never resort to beating my siblings.....rather I will learn to talk to them when they wrong me and tell them I really love them
I would be less trusting.......folks are evil.........
I would not take the good I see in people for granted......not all folks are evil
I would be more kind, gracious and grateful......less selfish and more hopeful
I would care less about what others thought about me....less insecure and more confident

If I knew then what I know now, I would have known then, that I will be just fine now.....imperfectly perfect, happy, blessed and appreciative....
If I knew then what I know now, I would have known then, that there was absolutely no need to worry......then or now......


P.s.......I think you all should do this for yourself, it kinda gave me some insight into who I was, it might do the same for you.....Have a splendid rest of the week people, and Happy birthday Ayo...

Muah



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts