Lessons Learned

Happy New Month guys......May the Lord see us through the rest of the year and Bless us all......

I apologize guys......The last couple days made up a week from hell pretty much.......I learnt a lot of things though...........alot I tell ya

I went out of town to go hook up with some buddies from high school, the one having come from Naija.....Guess what he doesn't show......Lesson #1......don't plan stuff with Nigerians...not to say that we are all alike, but I find that this is a common phenomenom, someone always bails out and ruins this party

Then my other boy is having problems with his boy, cops involved, loads of back and forth, threats made, some volatile business......I hate fights, I really do....and he is my friend so the whole thing just made me mad and irritated and angry......Lesson #2.......You don''t know your true friend until you guys have a fight, then their true nature comes out and your relationship is tested..........Lesson #3.....Uneducated boys are fools and all they can see is the present and having one up on you......the future of such boys are not so bright

Then saturday comes by....I thought my flight was at 3.50pm, rather it was 3.15pm, the exact time I got to the airport........Arsenal lost their game.....layover at chicago...don't get in till 8pm, then I head to ohio...to start packing cos guess what, I need to move out of my apartment by Mon......I start calling people to help and all kinds of excuses.......Lesson #4........my brother is the best in the world, I couldn't do anything without him and I am still in search of a man for me like him........Lesson #5.......I need to start making friends in town, or just get a boyfriend in town, I am so loyal to friends I have known since childhood except a few others and I find it extremely difficult to make new ones.......but think about it, if I only realise I need people when I want their help then it means I am not lacking friends/am I lonely..............Lesson #6.......I am extremly strong and have great organizational skills.....I still can't believe how I have put a one bedroom apartment into another furnished one bedroom, apartment and its not cluttered, I put a woman's touch on it and this place looks great ......

I also realized that I have way too many guy friends, more than I need.........I'm beginning to crave female companionship( I hope I don't regret those words) but I need someone to have marriage and baby talks, sex and period talks and too bash boys of course........too much boys and I find myself way too inependent and nonchalant, not a good look....

Sunday was the job interview.......it was really good, but won't know for another two weeks or so... and it doesn't start till Oct.......I hope I get it, it seems like it will be exciting work....and i'm already getting tired of being bored......Resuming my obession with weight loss tomorrow, don't judge me, I like the skinny me......I get more attention with the curves don't get me wrong....everything fits better, but I could do with a little less attention, the boys only want to"do you" and not have a relationship anyways.......

Speaking of which 9months and counting and no kiss, no touch, nothing........why everyone thinks this such a big deal is amazing really.....what do you guys think? is there something wrong with me? why am I not craving for any pysical touch or connection? hmmmm my psychology degree fails me right now, cos I can't interpret this......what will freud say? I am very loyal to HE I guess.....lol....

I will continue the story tomorrow.......please don't hate me......it will be good I promise....lol.....goodnight y'all

Comments

  1. lol...got so much response to this one...it will be like writing a post myself.
    About Lesson #1 That is common with Africans in general.

    Too many guy friends...what happened to all your friends that are girls...lol.

    A person doesnt get the friend status until they been there for you during some tough times..until then they are just someone who you are acquainted with. you'll come to find out family is the only friends you really have..

    9 Months ehh...no craving of anykind...there something wrong sorry to say...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol......there is something wrong right? i need prayers for real....lol

    thanks for commenting i was feeling lonely out here...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If d word's "craving", I really dont think there's anything wrong! Hope to hear gud news about ur job soon. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts