Music Monday

Hello everyone, how are you doing? Welcome to the last week of September. I am so excited because October is around the corner. The best month ever people, hands down without a doubt cos your baby girl was born in October some 25years ago *smiles sheepishly*.

So i was in the hospital like i mentioned on Friday. I was so sure that i had a brain aneurysm and i was so scared for the first time in my life. I am so glad to be better, and let me just tell you that migraines are truly from the devil. They pumped in two different, powerful meds in me via an IV port before i found relief, but its all good now and i thank God. Will have to go back in later for some scans to make sure all is indeed well in there.

So again sorry for not putting up Blithed Roses, like i said each post i write off the top of my head and i thought i will be caught up with school work soon enough to post something yesterday but i am still behind, so except it on Friday as usual.

So as i was crying cos i was in pain, i realized the fact that i was not only alone, but for the first time in my life, i felt lonely. I had never experienced that feeling before and that made me cry so much harder and then i started thinking i was going to die and i'll be alone and no one will even be able to come get my body for days. Lol, let me just tell you i have reconsidered marriage men, i need somebody to even pretend that i mattered to them if i were to die. It also made me sad when i though of the fact that my mum is often alone, sigh, i wish she would remarry though.

But shout-out to friends though, a couple of my friends called around when they found out i was sick to get me a ride to the hospital, to have people check on me and just generally checking on me to make sure i was ok and i ate and all. God will continue to bless you and shout-out to you all for the comments, i really appreciate it.

Other than that, there is nothing much going on. I've been so focused on school, otherwise i am listening to music, or trying to catch up on tv shows, which is highly impossible btw. I confess i have 'snuck' in some movies too as well. Fall Tv is awesome, but omo graduate school won't even let me and this is me not working yet, what happens when i start to work? My already bad sleeping habits will be infinitely worse.

I miss "us" everyday and moving on has not been easy as i expected it to be, but i am good with it all and i am looking forward to the next relationship when i am ready, 2years from now, after i am done with school. Yes Boss, serious music, world famous. Lol.

In other news, i have been avoiding controversial topics lately. I don't know i guess maybe cos there are a lot of people already on the issue, i don't feel like my opinion really matters, but also i have decided in cases when all i can do is talk and not actually do anything, its best i keep my mouth shut. Maybe i'm just chicken sha, but either ways i see a lot of interesting things via social media and i pray for Nigerians at large, may God deliver us all.

Nways that's about it. I hope you are all doing well. Have a great week, with good health and be blessed

Chykay ft Falz - Lies
Please Chykay can sing, dammitt!


ShowDemCamp ft Lucci - Waiting
Watch out for my review of SDC's album on wepluggoodmusic.com and you should def go cop it as well


Tyrese - Stay
I CANNOT wait for his album to come out


Trey Songz - One Love
And because this song just came on, on the itunes and it made me think of happy times.


P.S I Love You

Comments

  1. Kpele dear. Aneurysm ke? Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're okay. And please don't talk about aneurysms! That's so scary. Be well okay???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw dear,sorry! Thank God a couple of your friends came through cos the feeling of loneliness is a very bad one.Glad you're doing better and is it safe to say welcome back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pele luv! I didn't knw it was that serious o. Glad u're much better. Continued healingis urs mama! And I can relate with the loneliness part...*sigh* I miss him too. God dey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are doing a lot better!

    ...and your blog is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @24yroldteenager - Thank you so much dear

    @Sugabelly - Awww, thank you so much dear. I won't.

    @A-9ja-great - We thank God o and yes it is safe to say o, thank you.

    @Miss Enigma - Amen, thank you love and hugs on that front, i def feel you.

    @Ema - Thank you and thank you and welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts