Praise Wed

Hi everyone, hope you have had a great week so far. I have a couple songs for you and a question as well.

I have all this dreams, all these things i want to do, and not just do them but to be successful in big ways at and i wonder is that a problem? Like maybe i think i'm bigger than myself. Maybe that's why God ignores me, because i'm not focusing on him but on all the things i want to do, things i consider good things by the way, you know the many ways i can contribute to the society and change generations. Is wanting too much a problem, i guess is my question? The Bible says we should put our focus on God and ALL things will be given to us, and i'll be the first to tell you that i can barely focus on any one thing at a given time. I can't even pray for 30minutes without some other thoughts filtering into my head, so maybe that's a thing. And maybe that's the thing, in my head all these things i want to do is for others right, so why won't God want to see me accomplish them? but is it possible that i just want to see my name in lights and be given accolades and that is my motive and God can truly see that, even though i do not think so?

Nways i just thought i might ask, in case anyone can help with that. Enjoy the songs and have a blessed rest of the week.

You Alone are God - Deitrick Haddon


Mighty God - Deitrick Haddon


At the end of the day though, all i want to hear from God is Well Done like this song says

Well Done - Deitrick Haddon


I really hate odd numbers, but didn't want to break the theme of the songs, so that's it for today. God bless.

P.S I LOVE YOU

Comments

  1. You're not alone! I think alot of people have the same problem as you do...regarding wanting to be successful and feeling like you're being ignored by God. God is not ignoring you. He might just want you to move closer to Him. So, that he can then show you how to go about doing those things you want to do. Whatever you want to do, or whatever you want to accomplish, put it all in God's hands. You can't do anything without Him.

    Before you do anything, call on God first. Don't rely on calling on God after you did something, and it didn't go right. If you call on God in all you do, He'll then know that you really want Him to direct your steps and that you want to do it all for His glory and Praise. God wants us to call on Him and seek His face.

    Pray that God gives you wisdom, knowledge and understanding to do what He wants you to do. If you do what He wants, you'll end up doing what you want also. Because you'll be happy that God is smiling done on you for doing His will.

    ....

    I really like Deitrick Haddon's music and how he sings. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts