Anniversary

You see why I needed to change my promise....cant believe it myself that I haven't written anything since Thursday....I am a tadbit unreliable I swear (I don't feel so bad though, cos I told you).....I have missed u guys some......so this is abt to be another long one.....

Friday: I was mad depressed (u see that the devil is a liar)....I am usually very upbeat u know, esp when u this "rich" u learn fast to enjoy everything u can....speaking of which I am the only "rich" person I know who makes having her phone on a priority.....lol, for real, the day I lose my blackberry service is the day I lose it....I will go officially mad......but let me tell u this country can depress you, plus I had had a headache all day, so much so I left work early and the office was empty and cold men......lol....I wont lie I played that headache a tad bit.....lol......and they were all so worried for me...but I couldn't take that place....I mean i'm not getting paid, dang it men...it just got to me that day....it was so bad, I didn't try to get in touch with HE that day........which brings me to my topic

HE.....hasn't looked for me as much as he has since he got with his boys on friday.....now let me tell u...i'm a very independent chic...so i'm all about do you, ill do me....just keep in touch....but dang we just started talking seriously for about a month and the honeymoon period is over????....u see why boys confuse me......for months and months u have disturbed me to the point of no return...the minute I take u seriously.....u start to take the piss(english speak for u start to act a fool).....hence my topic 'anniversary'.....cos I was going to make this whole big deal abt o we have talked for a month and we still like each other, maybe we can actually date....cos considering the long distance....I think each day is worth celebrating....but with that said....I guess I wont be celebrating huh!......psychologist that I am I have analyzed and rationalized die.....'o maybe he misses me too much, he just is tired of talk that only makes it worse'...'well he is with his boys and cant get a good minute for good conversation"...but screw that crap......if I have u on ur mind no matter how bad I feel or busy I am...then I don't see a problem......Lol, I am so basing this on the fact that he wont read this blog....now if you do.....lol.......muah, that's all I have to say...I hope u have changed by said time.....guess wat song comes on my itunes now?..... "Can you stand the rain?" - Johnny Gill & New Edition.....and that's a question I am going to deal with as this progresses....cos to be honest, this is just the beginning......

ok back to me....that's too much HE attention....pretty chilled weekend, attempted to sew in my own hair myself....lol......that didn't work out so well......so i went back to sumthing most of you are not familiar with.....its called Trade by Barter.....social studies abi was it citizenship.....I did my friends hair, she did mine....very simple, no mess involved and there is equality...lol......see what i was saying abt priorities.....I have bills to pay but if I didn't do my hair this weekend it would have been wahala.....busy day at work on Monday, different office, but it gave me a chance to have lunch at the docks......I love water, for some weird reason, absolutely obsessed with it....and today I learnt a lot of stuff, so it wasn't a bad day and then i got to see transformers with my bro....


So I almost left here without telling you about the bastard five hr classes that just started this Monday....hence I couldn't write yday.....and the prof takes attendance....all in the name of degree....that is some major fuckery I tell u.....esp after 8hrs of work....but hey speaking of anniversaries, I graduate next month(today being July 1st, naija time)....hell freak yea.....I am so excited and my internship is almost over....171 hrs left.....yes sir....my joy knows no bounds....hehheheh

love u....have a fantastic week guys.....see u soon
xxxxx

Comments

  1. i don't know what to say about HE except is it really worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think so....and u can only try....and if God is on our side hey....but I'll find out innit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE BEEN WAITING!!! IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH....
    OK, IMMA READ THIS WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW OR SHOULD I SAY LATER TODAY.

    Ti-To

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes there's no need for alarm
    maybe u sud tell him hw u feel about the decline
    at times people tend to draw back when they seem like
    they put themselves out a bit too much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY HUNN JUST STOPPING BY SHOWING SOME LOVE TO YOUR BLOG...VERY INTERESTING...WE LOVE IT!! : )



    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME.. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeh babe, MD has a point.
    maybe you should let him know...hopefully he won't think you are nagging sha

    -Temi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont stress about HE...wen a dude is wit boyz its somewat difficult to make dat call...he prolly kept postponing d call nd time went by....nd ure finally bout to b done wit d school nd money will start rollin in left nd rite...Congrats u relli work hard for dat shit....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MD....I'm not worried really.....just think of this as a journal albeit a very private one and thats just wat i was thinking on the subject....with that said, HE needs to realize that I am also taking a leap of faith and trusting him with my emotions....so drawing back is not helping....thanks for coming through

    @Ti-To....lol, sowwwwyyyyy thanks for reading this, i appreciate it....p.s. still don't know who you are

    @YanTan.....thanks girls.....will catch up on the blog soon

    @ Temi....lol, thanks girl....yea I haven't said anything exactly cos of that reason and because its too early too stress i think.....

    @Mr Jegede.....I really wish i knew who this was....Thank you for stopping by again....lol @ finally....wat if i decide to go for PhD, lol....not possible....thanks for all the encouragement...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Starting with the first paragraph:

    You cannot change a promise o! So basically you just broke your former promise and made a new one. Soooo Unreliable (Joke).

    As for He....maybe you should talk to He about it. Hope you're not doing 'Strong Woman, I refuse to show my feelings' because that won't get you anywhere. I'm with MD on this one.

    5 hour class: You guys are trying to get a Masters' Degree for crying out loud. The professor should cut you guys some slack. People have stuff to do. Hopefully you can distract yourself with the PC or a book or something?

    Transformers??? Was it worth it?

    Before you know it...your hours will be up and you'll have a paid job in no time.

    You may or may not know me. Don't you enjoy the anonymity though? I do.

    Ti-To

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol...Blame d blog page for not asking us our full Government info....*Knoin u nd wat ure capable of doin PHD doesnt compare...u jus av to want to do it...but again ders no harm in a very very long break 4rm school...av fun wit wats comin ur way for a bit...its well deserved.....*Nd Damn its unfair how everyone as seen Tranformers witout me...i remember sayin i was gonna b one of d first to see it...now its lookin more like one of d last..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, you blogged!!

    HE HE HE....one day at a time is all I garra say. We'll see how things pan out in the long run. If this goes on for too long..Pillz Hout HE.

    Why were you depressed?? Plix o! God is your strength and your source of joy will never end.

    As for that transformers, I will just carry my 'Aso Ibora' and 'Socks' when I go there so I can fall asleep during the LOOOOOOOOOOONG mufee.

    5 hour class. I zone out after 30 mins...I hope you can get on the Internet or something. I will be so restless in that type of class. No wonder you haven't blogged. Your plate is full.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ti-To....lol u gat jokes abi....and all this mystery is killing me jare.....I really appreciate u coming on here though...lol @ doing strong woman...I am a strong woman, but i'm learning to tone it down....Transformers was worth it, plus i paid $6 cos i went on a tues....Amen to getting a job....and i dont have a laptop, I have a desktop, so i have to find a way to rectify the situation for the next few mondays.....


    @Mr Jegede....again not fair with the mystery...u killing me men...but u r right i am taking a very loooooonnnnngggg break from skool men....i have been doin it since i was 2 men....lol, there is still time to go see transformers it was really good....thanks for reading my blog, i appreciate it

    @Jem Jem....lol....thanks love....lol @ HE HE He...its no biggie really, just my thot process by that night it was settled...lol...Amen love, i am no longer depressed.....lol....go see the movie and make sure you dont drink anything before or during....lol...that class is going to be the grace of God i tell u....going to have to borrow comp to take there or sumn....

    ReplyDelete
  13. TRANSFORMERS....I TELL U ITS THREE HRS OF GREAT MOVIE WATCHING...nd ure so very welcome i enjoy reading things u write....

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I'm curious as to what ended up happening to 'HE' but then I guess there's only one way to find out..

    PS. Seeing how addicted you are to your BB, I'm not so sure it's a good idea for me anymore now.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Roc....we just decided we couldn't do the long distance anymore, cos we couldn't see anytime soon....what way to find out o?....and o my God common Roc, get a bb and totally give me your pin..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, gotcha..

    And no, not in tweet land, but you don't seem to be on there as well, cos I can't find you. :/
    Or is there a way to hide on there??

    *Scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Roc...lol, there is...i'm private, plus my name is portablechic on there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts