Diary Day 3

TGIF.......like seriously, I'm already drained and I haven't even started.....lol.....by next week though I'm sure it will just be normal routine.....but, then again I didn't help myself by not sleeping at all last night......no idea why? coffee drinking at 8pm did make the situation worse though.....so,yep not even a wink of sleep......was listening to music all night.....

U see I had been on edge.......HE hadn't called......lol....so I had drank coffee in an attempt to forget about him and concentrate on my studying(exam due tomorrow and I haven't even started). But then an hr later HE calls.....lol, again im so pathetic.....its funny how every "relationship" (notice the quotation marks, huh! huh!) is different....never cared if I heard from a guy before, maybe cos I could easily just call if I wanted to and they always called.....but, it was never a thing.....but with "this" (again with the quotation marks, lol).... the furthest long dist ever.....I NEED that call....

Had to have another cup of coffee in the morning of course, sleepy as hell......and didn't want to be a drag at work....and what would you know? it blew right by....didn't even know time had gone, till about past 2pm......so we have this "machine" (gosh i love it)....its one of those all in ones (don't u wish men came like that too).....it prints and then it will actually staple and put holes in your documents....scans and saves it pdf form and send it right back to the computer for me....I mean this machine is on point......I also have allocated my own toilet....lmao...I hate public bathrooms, infact refused to use it the first day, but I had to yday...and I picked the cleanest (duh! of course) and today it was also as clean...and so its mine....lol.....( will find it extremely difficult to use another one.....I know i'm weird)


So did I tell you? I got manna from heaven on wed......lil bit aka Miss Mo....got me some groceries( thank u so much, I owe u big).....but, for real I have the best friends....if I came back to this world, I would come back as me without the poverty....lol.....LC is chef extraordinaire( she is finger looking good) and is my mummy here.....Lil bit...my fashionista, hair dresser and dance partner.....Bestie (don't mind that you were not the first)....my banker and my heart and adviser and diary....Cuzo......my source of constant laughter....and a lot of others that u will meet in the course of this blog.....


at 3pm I get a ping(bb speak) blackberry for those who don't have one (heheheheh) and I am so sure its my cody (lol....I owe u a series still) but its HE(forgot to tell u HE was off, hence my anxiety)......so HE is back in the bb world....OMG...thank you...lol.....and we haven't even talked on it since then....knowing HE is available, makes me feel a lot better....

so off to boring and mundane tasks like studying....lol (I'm so laughing at myself, senoritis is a bitch)....and looking forward to a hassle free weekend.....you all have a great weekend...

p.s.......not sure yet if I will blog during weekends.....but I, will keep you posted.....

only 254 hrs left guys......wohoooooooooooo....

Comments

  1. See u didn't get comments cuz U didn't let ppl know u made a day 3 blog. Stop slacking jo. Anyhow, u say the toilet is clean, do u clean it> For all u kno the cleaner just ummmm....let's leave that. That one abt men coming like a printer is crazy o cuz if one messes up they all mess up. Just imagine u pressing "give me a hug" and "bad attitude" starts working. We don't need any more malfuntions in d world. I don't think I've addressed everything but this is getting too long. Maybe I'll start my own blog and they'll all just be "resoponses to Buki's blog"....Hmm sound interesting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.....that's a great idea actually.....lol....let me know when you start....but i was referring to the fact that the man should be an all in one package ( a friend, a lover, a father, make money, not cheat, not lie, not smoke)....lol....u get my drift....and please don't scare abt me the toilet....i will never use that again and my bladder will suffer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen 2 friend lover and all just make sure he's not "lele". I'll need u 2 start attaching ownership 2 dat toilet. The things ppl have done there. I'm not scarin u o. Just don't sit on that thing reading a book and feeling special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. slow mo Kennie. loved the blog! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ kennie.....lol.....o hell no.....me sit that on it.....not even possible.....and big Amen...

    @Oye....o ga o....we have to beg u to post a comment, lol.....nways thanks....appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was that a comment she posted? Hiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at this people not appreciating me o. nonsense upo ingredients

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts