What a Day

Prolly should have started with what a night! whew! I'm so glad the day is almost over as well......

U know I wasn't going to write, I mean after all nobody reads it......but this has come to be my relieve and I actually do enjoy it.....

My night huh!!!!! It was lonely, it started with feeling like I didn't want to talk to HE...I was looking at him, but HE was freaking thousand miles away, which reminds me......long distance sucks....my jolly....and then the depression hit me like a flood wave.....but I stayed strong, no crying, watched a good chic flick, went to bed very late....no emotional bbm or text.....I decided that I'm done with the mushiness and emotions....now its time to deal with the practicality of things....staying strong till we see, till someone moves closer....thats the game plan.....

Work was ok today, learnt a few things, did u know that almost all pregnancies are unplanned albeit welcomed?.....and I found out that I could bring work home so I could drastically reduce my hours.....my surpervisor was still out......but 2nd boss was so nice.....ask me why she feels the need (and most of that office actually) to smile whenever they walk pass....its so cute though......so 2nd in command decided to buy us lunch (I told u my food was going to last till friday,lol).....and 2nd boss brought some cake....so I had me some burritos and desert....yummy......

Random thot: Love is a decision......I dont know how many times I have to say it (cody)......so the minute I feel my love for you isn't reciprocated I take my love with me and go....I hurt but I move on, making the decision to love myself more......thats my advise (again cody if u read this).....

so i'm off to go do some skool work and log in some extra hours before the end of the day....thanks for reading for those of you who do......have a great night.....231hrs left guys.....my jolly, time is moving fast.....see u tomorrow
xxxxxxx

Comments

  1. This is too cute, you're weird i must say, interestingly weird, i know i've said that before but i don't know how else to put it. I like this writing you do, and someone reads it, just may not comment but they do.

    P.S. i like the part about love being a decision, i think women need to realize this and know that if it's not reciprocated, it's because he doesn't want to, not that he can't...see yah babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks love.....since weird=good, I'm blushing....lol...thanks boo....see ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts